salam,
update, tgh malam, sejuk. ati rasa tak best. mata ni cerah, saja nak bg aku byk pikiaq lg. kalau tidoq kan tk pyh pikiaq papa. napa ati b'debar2 ni. sumthing is wrong. i'm fighting...
layan lagu, smua lagu2 yg dia bg. tis song is nice. kinda like it.
WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE
Bad English
Sometimes i wonder, through this world
If i'd ever make it through
Through this world, without having in you
I just wouldn't have a clue
Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes i wanna give up
Wanna give in
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you baby
And everything's alright
Everything's alright
When I see you smile
I can face the world
Oh You know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light
Oh I see it shining
Right through the rain
Baby when I see you smile at me
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What the touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing that i ever knew
And when the rain is falling
I don't feel it
Cause you're here with me now
...When i see you smile...
Merry christmas.. HOHOHO~
*mcm muka adik kecik2 plk, beza kulit ja..ngee*
hepi....hepi....hepi tgk baby tuh senyum2...cumey sgt...^___^
in mind..
"windu...T___T"
*isu2 pnddkn menunggu!*
tgh dengar dia nyanyi lagu ni through phone, nk dengaq dpn2, ley? ^__^
Bad English
Sometimes i wonder, through this world
If i'd ever make it through
Through this world, without having in you
I just wouldn't have a clue
Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes i wanna give up
Wanna give in
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you baby
And everything's alright
Everything's alright
When I see you smile
I can face the world
Oh You know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light
Oh I see it shining
Right through the rain
Baby when I see you smile at me
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What the touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing that i ever knew
And when the rain is falling
I don't feel it
Cause you're here with me now
...When i see you smile...
pictures for 2day...
COMEY NyAAaaaaa!!~
Merry christmas.. HOHOHO~
*mcm muka adik kecik2 plk, beza kulit ja..ngee*hepi....hepi....hepi tgk baby tuh senyum2...cumey sgt...^___^
in mind..
"windu...T___T"
*isu2 pnddkn menunggu!*
tgh dengar dia nyanyi lagu ni through phone, nk dengaq dpn2, ley? ^__^








0 comments:
Post a Comment